NVDA and Google backup and sync Windows client

Hi all,
I recently start trying out the new backup and sync for Windows by google.
Yet, I found the following problems:
lots of unlabeled buttons durring installing and within the set up window
 login screen unable to progress as tabbing with NVDA cannot found the text field to input id and password.
I cannot go further cause I cannot even complete sign in progress with NVDA.
Are there anyone else do experience the same problem?
I have contact Google accessibility support and they told me that they couldn't reproduce the same issues LOL.
William

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes exactly the same here, which is why I ditched it in favour of Dropbox.

Now of course on windows 7 here Dropbox has some issues but not insurmountable ones.
grin.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

I recently start trying out the new backup and sync for Windows by google.
Yet, I found the following problems:
lots of unlabeled buttons durring installing and within the set up window
login screen unable to progress as tabbing with NVDA cannot found the text field to input id and password.
I cannot go further cause I cannot even complete sign in progress with NVDA.
Are there anyone else do experience the same problem?
I have contact Google accessibility support and they told me that they couldn't reproduce the same issues LOL.
William

Yes, I do use Dropbox.
But I don't understand why Google accessibility claimed that they cannot reproduce the problem as I suggested.

Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io 於 29/3/2019 18:44 寫道:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William" <cwwong.pro@gmail.com>