NVDA Alpha: Where can I download it?

Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

P.S.: Looking through Google results, I found the link to the page for the Alpha and Beta versions.
I just wanted to know, by accessing http://nvda-project.org, where one should go to get access to this same page I just found googling for "NVDA Alpha". Is there a way?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 05:06, marcio via Groups.Io disse:

Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Mallard <mallard@...>

Hey Marcio dear,

Here you go:

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/03/2019 09:18, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
P.S.: Looking through Google results, I found the link to the page for the Alpha and Beta versions.
I just wanted to know, by accessing http://nvda-project.org, where one should go to get access to this same page I just found googling for "NVDA Alpha". Is there a way?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 05:06, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Ollie,
Thanks 😊
This is the link I found when I googled for "nvda alpha".
Would you know whether one can access this same link just by going to the NVDA's webpage?
In other words, if I go to http://nvaccess.org, is there a section so I can click to go direct to this link?

Thanks again :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 06:24, Mallard disse:

[...]

I can't tell you that, but why not just go there and book mark it?

Aside from that, the NVDA site isn't organized well.  it is often much easier and more efficient to do a google search for what you want.  for example, if you want to see information from the official NVDA source about more voices or synthesizers for NVDA, if you do a google search for voices for NVDA or synthesizers for NVDA, you will see a link in the search results for the official NVDA page you are looking for.  You can verify the link before following it because Google shows the link below the link to the page.

The link is a Github (spelling) link.

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Alpha: Where can I download it?

[...]

No idea, Marcio. I bookmarked years ago, when the development versions were still called "Snapshots"...

Bookmark it; it's your best bet.

Ciao,

Ollie-sis

Il 29/03/2019 10:59, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

There used to be, I have to admit that I now have a shortcut to.
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Note that you can only use the Alpha on this page now, as if you download the beta latest it then auto updated back to stable if you let it.
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

P.S.: Looking through Google results, I found the link to the page for
the Alpha and Beta versions.
I just wanted to know, by accessing http://nvda-project.org, where one
should go to get access to this same page I just found googling for
"NVDA Alpha". Is there a way?

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 05:06, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a
Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Gene,
For me the page seems organized in a reasonable good way, the only link I wasn't able to found was this one.
But thanks, anyway :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 07:14, Gene disse:

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 4:59 AM

[...]

Actually, as I'm not that good with bookmarks, I did another thing.
I created an URL shortcut for it.
You know? It's been a while since I hadn't messing with this "old but gold" option, I even had forgotten that something like this would exist! LOL

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 07:21, Mallard disse:

[...]

As I mentioned just now, this is exactly what I did - I created a shortcut for it :)
Yep, I saw on that page, if you just use a Beta version you'll have the pain of having to redownload it at least whenever an official version of NVDA hits your machine.
It's not a big deal, anyway :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 07:53, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io disse:

   There used to be, I have to admit that I now have a shortcut to.
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Note that you can only use the Alpha on this page now, as if you download the beta latest it then auto updated back to stable if you let it.
Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...>
P.S.: Looking through Google results, I found the link to the page for
the Alpha and Beta versions.
I just wanted to know, by accessing http://nvda-project.org, where one
should go to get access to this same page I just found googling for
"NVDA Alpha". Is there a way?

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 05:06, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a
Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Mallard <mallard@...>

Marcio... Shame on you!!!

Bookmarking is the easiest thing in the world!!!

Just press Ctrl+D, then press Enter, and there you are!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/03/2019 12:13, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
[...]

Have mercy on me! LOL
I know how to bookmark a page. Trouble is, I don't know how to manipulate bookmarks.
Like, organize them on specific folders and things like that.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 08:53, Mallard disse:

[...]

What problems do you have with book Marks?

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 6:13 AM

[...]

It may not matter.  I never organize book marks.  I use the book marks search to find something if it isn't very conveniently located in the list.

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 7:06 AM

[...]

I do know it may not matter, it's just that I myself like to have things organized, you know, I guess this is a matter of habit.
Anyway, I started learning about this bookmarks structure today and it seems way easier than I thought it'd be.
By the way, if you want to learn about it as well, I can provide the links for the articles :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 12:28, Gene disse:

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 7:06 AM

[...]

can i get the articles?

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 7:06 AM

[...]

check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Oh yeah, here you go
Bookmarks in Firefox
Em 29/03/2019 12:48, The Wolf disse:

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 7:06 AM

[...]

LOL! I never do that... Disorganisation is my motto!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/03/2019 13:06, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
[...]

Thanks for the offer but as I said, I don't organize book marks because I use the search feature.

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 7:06 AM

[...]

Alina

Well, I like being organised, but apparently, with bookmarks I am not. Lol!

And by the way, thanks Ollie for the link.

Sent from my Mi A2

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16

http://branham.org/