In-Process 29th March 2019

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

The release of NVDA 2019.1, information about exciting new features, and hints on optimal program settings are all in this week's In-Process:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-29th-march/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi, if using windows 7 on a machine with older versions, ie 2003 office for example. Things can slow up and even hang if formatting info is on and strange things do happen at the page boundary in both browse and edit modes. Interesting about draft mode, not tried this, assuming its supported in the older versions of word, but certainly I find that doing a view at 200 percent and making it print mode seems to significantly speed things up .
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

The release of NVDA 2019.1, information about exciting new features, and
hints on optimal program settings are all in this week's In-Process:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-29th-march/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

Is that just an observation about draft view speeding things up Brian, or are you saying Office 2003 slowing and hanging with formatting info reported is a new thing in NVDA 2019.1?

Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 10:00 PM Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, if using windows 7 on a machine with older versions, ie 2003 office for
example. Things can slow up and even hang if formatting  info is on and
strange things do happen at the page boundary in both  browse and edit
modes. Interesting about draft mode, not tried this, assuming its supported
in the older versions of word, but certainly I find that doing a  view at
200 percent and making it print mode seems to significantly speed things up
.
 Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'