From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Wells
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 8:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] EveningDew Bible Software

For anyone looking for Bible software that just works with NVDA, This is the one I use.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlr5c0ovp98daqq/EveningDew.zip?dl=1 and though it is discontinued, I have no trouble using it on Windows 10 latest.

Curtis Delzer

nice software, auto-reads with NVDA like a dream. one chapter at a time. pretty wonderful actually.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 3/29/2019 6:05 PM, Ralph Boersema wrote:
Dear Richard,

Thank you! I believe this is the one I will work with. I have progressed quite far in finding my way, but if you would be agreeable for me to seek your help (off list) on some points I haven't resolved yet, please send me a note (ralph@refmail.net).

Warmly,
Ralph

For anyone looking for Bible software that just works with NVDA, This is the one I use.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlr5c0ovp98daqq/EveningDew.zip?dl=1 and though it is discontinued, I have no trouble using it on Windows 10 latest.

Gary Metzler

Hi,

I am trying the program. How can I get other translations? When I try to go to the web site I get an error like can't reach this page. Thanks for any help.