NVDA!!!!!!

Arlene

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Roger Stewart

Great!
:-)
Roger

On 3/29/2019 6:33 PM, Arlene wrote:

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Arlene

Yes, that is great!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hey girl! Congrats!
And yessss NVDA ROCKS! 😊

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 20:33, Arlene disse:

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

cisco <audiogamer2004@...>

hey there! congrats! and ya, nvda rooooooooooooks!

On 3/30/2019 4:48 AM, Arlene wrote:

Yes, that is great!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

cisco <audiogamer2004@...>

well, i have a machine with an 8th gen i 7, 12 gigs of ram and 1 tb of hard drive, and nvda is performing nicely!

On 3/30/2019 8:46 AM, cisco via Groups.Io wrote:

hey there! congrats! and ya, nvda rooooooooooooks!

On 3/30/2019 4:48 AM, Arlene wrote:

Yes, that is great!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Right all round to your house for a party then...:-)
Nice to hear stories like this.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!! I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mallard

Congratulation to you, nad to the devs of NVDA!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 30/03/2019 00:33, Arlene ha scritto:

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Arlene

Sure!  Come on over!

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA

rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took

my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Arlene

Oh rock on! This Acer has one TB. NVDA rocks here too!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Arlene

Thanks. Do this in my name!  Have yourselves your favorite drink. Weather it’s alcohol or whatever it is.  If you drink alcohol do not wreck your computer or whatever it is you use! Have yourselves a ball! Got my ticket to work in any kitchen.  A profeshinal kitchen.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

WOO HOO!!!! NVDA ROCKS!!! NVDA ROCKS!! I just want to tell this list NVDA  rocks!!! I just passed my food safe exam!!!! On the online site where I took my food safe course. I had to use NVDA!!!!   I got 80 percent!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Quentin Christensen

Congratulations Arlene!  Great work :)

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Arleen,

Congratulations on passing the food safety course. Great job!

Rosemarie