From: "Sile via Groups.Io" <somodhrain@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 4:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code factory synthesizers in Windows 10 with latest release of NVDA

It’s a bit more complicated. I got it to work, but it was by going through the eloquence option and then finding the coat factory voice is listed there rather than through the coat factory option and finding eloquence voice is listed it’s subtle but that’s the workaround

Sile
On Mar 30, 2019, at 9:26 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

So reregister it, I guess you need to get another licence or something, this is one reason I only use sapi voices, if I needed to deactivate everything before I upgraded nvda versions I'd go nuts, I allready have to do this with windows 10 major upgrades, so I'd have to do it with every nvda release, and every major windows release to.

On 31/03/2019 12:57 PM, Sile via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello

I just updated NVDA on my Windows 10 machine to version 2019.1

I had Code factory elequence installed, but now it is asking me to re-register my Code Factory voices - has anyone else had this happen?

The code factory directory appears at the main nvda menu level as before but if you click on either Eloquence or Vocalizer you get a list of voices but when you try to select them nothing happens.

If you try to select either Eloquence or Vocalizer from the synthesizer option under Settings/speech it just asks you to register the voices, and offers you a button to click to continue to the registration page. Again, when I press this button, nothing happens.

--Sile

.

Sile

[...]

Sam Bushman

Hi All,

I also updated NVDA on my Windows 10 machine to version 2019.1

I had Code factory eloquence installed, and my registration stayed registered ok.

I am using: Eloquence NVDA 1.0.3

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Sam