Topics

Looking for people using NVDA and E-Pubs

Sile

Hello all

I am looking for people who use NVDA and who also use an E-pub package to access books to participate in a short questionnaire.

if you are interested, please contact me off list at:

somodhrain@gmail.com

Thanks,

--Sile

yunus Emre

I do with Adobe Digital Editions 4.5

1.04.2019 17:01 tarihinde Sile via Groups.Io yazdı:

Hello all

I am looking for people who use NVDA and who also use an E-pub package
to access books to participate in a short questionnaire.

if you are interested, please contact me off list at:

somodhrain@gmail.com

Thanks,

--Sile

Sile

Can you email me off list if you want to participate in the survey?  Your input would be very helpful,

Thanks,

--Sile

On 2019-04-01 10:02 a.m., yunus Emre wrote:
I do with Adobe Digital Editions 4.5

1.04.2019 17:01 tarihinde Sile via Groups.Io yazdı:
Hello all

I am looking for people who use NVDA and who also use an E-pub package
to access books to participate in a short questionnaire.

if you are interested, please contact me off list at:

somodhrain@gmail.com

Thanks,

--Sile

prem.translator@...

I use NVDA to read epub regularly, I read it with QRead 3.21 and Adobe Digital Edition.

Devin Prater

I use Adobe Edition for EPUBs. I wish there were more options, but we take what we can get, the crumbs from the sighted table.
Devin Prater
sent from Gmail.