Free Accessible Sound Design Course

The below comes from the blind gamers group on this site. Enjoy. I'm too lazy to provide links and edit the below message so use it as you wish. Don't ask me questions about sound design. I won't answer them. Direct them to, the, below!

Hi Everyone,

Our Ebon Sky Studios sound designer  (Brian, from Daisy Ale Sound works) is doing an  online video series about sound design . Brian, is sighted, but will be doing the course using a screen reader, so that everyone can follow what he is doing on screen and which will ensure everything he is doing is accessible to a screen reader user. for anyone interested in learning more  about sound design you can follow the topic on the audio games forum, where he’ll be posting videos  , setting assignments and commenting on questions asked. If you’re interested at all in sound design, or want to learn some tips and tricks you can check out the topic on the audio games forum at the below link

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/28100/accessible-sound-design-course-first-lesson-up/

The Ebon Sky Studios Team

email: info@...

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/

Twitter: @ebonskystudios

JM Casey

Hi Robert. Thanks for passing this on, looks both useful and interesting. Maybe time to actually give Reaper a shot.

[...]

In case anyone wants to join the blind gamers group, sign up or get the emails from the below link.

https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers

Sile

Hello Robert

I followed these links and am trying to figure out whether Sable is available yet, or whether you are supposed to start the course with Reaper?

--Sile

The below comes from the blind gamers group <https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers> on this site. Enjoy. I'm too lazy to provide links and edit the below message so use it as you wish. Don't ask me questions about sound design. I won't answer them. Direct them to, the, below!

email: info@ebonskystudios.com <mailto:info@ebonskystudios.com>

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/

Twitter: @ebonskystudios

JM Casey

Looks like they will be using Reaper.

Follow the link on the second page for a pretty good audio course.

On 2019-04-05 8:56 a.m., Robert Kingett wrote:
[...]

luke scholey

Sable is still under development at the moment. So for this course you’ll be using Reaper, and two extensions.
Luke