Weather_Plus5.5 update available

Adriano Barbieri

Hi to every one,

Changes in this Weather Plus (Apixu) version:

• Fixed bug in wind speed indicator.
• Fixed bug in api_key reading.
• Fixed 2 bugs in play_samples.

Download from the appropriate "check for upgrade" menu item or from:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus5.5.nvda-addon

Regards

Adriano

Adriano Barbieri

Hi to every one,

I didn't see him go by, and send him again.

Changes in this Weather Plus (Apixu) version:

??? Fixed bug in wind speed indicator.
??? Fixed bug in api_key reading.
??? Fixed 2 bugs in play_samples.

Download from the appropriate "check for upgrade" menu item or from:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus5.5.nvda-addon

Regards

Adriano

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

It did go by, but was a bit delayed. You obviously have he same selective delivery syndrome as I do!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

I didn't see him go by, and send him again.

Changes in this Weather Plus (Apixu) version:

??? Fixed bug in wind speed indicator.
??? Fixed bug in api_key reading.
??? Fixed 2 bugs in play_samples.

Download from the appropriate "check for upgrade" menu item or from:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus5.5.nvda-addon

Regards

Adriano

Inam Uddin

Dear friend, thanks for fixing buggs.

Now it is working for me fine!

sWith regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

Changes in this Weather Plus (Apixu) version:

• Fixed bug in wind speed indicator.
• Fixed bug in api_key reading.
• Fixed 2 bugs in play_samples.

Download from the appropriate "check for upgrade" menu item or from:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus5.5.nvda-addon

Regards

Adriano

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

Thank you too for reporting the bug.

Regards

Adriano

Il 06/04/2019 12:16, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io ha scritto:

[...]

Kwork

Thank you for the update. Now my ctrl+w does nothing when pressed. The other commands do work as expected for forecast, etc. Hope this can be fixed soon. Uninstall/reinstalling did not fix.

Travis

On 4/6/2019 5:44 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

ctrl + w does not work, it is not part of Weather_Plus.

Maybe you mean ctrl + shift + w?

Regards

Adriano

Il 07/04/2019 01:28, Kwork ha scritto:

[...]

Oh, sorry, I said the wrong key. Oops. I meant NVDA+w.

Travis

On 4/6/2019 4:45 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

Have you installed any component that uses the same key? in questo caso dovresti cambiarla da preferences, gestures and input keys

Regards

adriano

Il 07/04/2019 02:02, Kwork ha scritto:

[...]

??

??

arguing with a woman is just like reading software???s lisence agreement.

At the end you ignore Her everything ??and click I agree button.

[...]

Not that I know of, and it worked just fine till the latest update.

On 4/7/2019 1:45 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

Ok, If I disable the following checkbox:

Enable audio effects (only for the current weather conditions

the NVDA+w works as expected. With the checkbox enabled, nothing happens. I tried redownloading sounds, then I tried deleting and redownloading sounds. Still, none of that works. It is only when I completely disable that checkbox that NVDA+w works as expected. As I said previously, this is only present in the latest Weather Plus update.

Travis

[...]

Hi Kwork,

Strange, what version of nvda are you using?

Can you enable the audio check box and try again, and send me the log?

I use for example the last Alpha with win10 and it works correctly.

Does anyone else do this?

Thanks

Regards

Adrianio

Il 07/04/2019 22:29, Kwork ha scritto:

[...]

Yes. How do I get you the log? Thanks.

On 4/7/2019 9:57 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

nvda menu, tools submenu,View log.