nvda addon

Nasir Mehmood <smart.nasir46@...>

hy friends need me nvda addon full pacgage please share

To my knowledge, there is no Add-ons package, if by package you mean having all the add-ons bundled together and downloadable.

The NVDA Add-Ons page, https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html,  is where all the fully vetted NVDA Add-Ons can be found and downloaded.

There is also an Add-Ons Under Development page, https://addons.nvda-project.org/dev.en.html, where "experimental" or late beta add-ons can be downloaded if you wish to try them.

           ~ Edward Abbey

Rui Fontes

And there also pages with repository of addons managed by local communities, like portuguese, spanish, french, italian and possibily more...

Rui Fontes

The NVDA Add-Ons page, https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html, <https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html> is where all the fully vetted NVDA Add-Ons can be found and downloaded.
There is also an Add-Ons Under Development page, https://addons.nvda-project.org/dev.en.html, where "experimental" or late beta add-ons can be downloaded if you wish to try them.
*/Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell./*
           ~ Edward Abbey

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 10:26 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
And there also pages with repository of addons managed by local communities, like portuguese, spanish, french, italian and possibily more...
Rui, do you have that URL?   Nothing that I can click-through to from the primary add-ons repository gets me to anything like that.   This would be great information for our members who need or want it to have.

           ~ Edward Abbey

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Portuguese page:
https://www.tiflotecnia.net/index_addons.htm

Spanish page:
https://nvda.es/descargas/complementos/

Italian page:
http://www.nvda.it/plugin

French page:
https://www.nvda-fr.org/cat.php?id=1

Rui Fontes

Às 16:05 de 07/04/2019, Brian Vogel escreveu:

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 10:26 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
And there also pages with repository of addons managed by local
communities, like portuguese, spanish, french, italian and possibily
more...
Rui, do you have that URL?   Nothing that I can click-through to from the primary add-ons repository gets me to anything like that.   This would be great information for our members who need or want it to have.
*/Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell./*
           ~ Edward Abbey

prem.translator@...

Is there any NVDA site or repository in German?

Thank you.

Bernd Dorer

Hi, if you go to https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.de.html you'll get the German addons site. Until now, we don't have an other site.

Best regards