From: Luke Thomson via Groups.Io
Sent: 09 April 2019 15:25
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Silent Install

Hi all,

I have been testing NVDA with SCCM before rolling it out to our users. I have tried a few methods and hit a couple of stumbling blocks, namely that the 'install.exe --install-silent' command doesn't seem to work - the installer pops up regardless of whether I add the switch or not. Also I can't find any switches to run the uninstaller silently. Does anyone know what could cause this?

Many thanks,

Luke

Hi,
Could anyone please explain to me what it's about?
Where I use the command "--install-silent"?
I got interested because perhaps I'll need to use this feature that I think you guys are talking about on a project or the other.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 09/04/2019 13:49, Chris via Groups.Io disse:

No apostrophe are required

For example:

nvda_2019.x.x.exe --install-silent