Topics

locked Free captcha solving firefox extension

Raha Tehrani

Hi Oliver.
thanks again for your great job.
I am using windows 10 64 bit latest version with firefox 66.02 64 bit.
i've downloaded and installed the addon according to your own
instructions. it's uploaded and activated in my firefox, but as soon
as I close firefox and reload it a bit later the addon will disappear.
as if it hadn't be installed or activated at all. because as I go to
the addon section, it's shown: "nothing loaded yet". if I reload it
again, the same thing will be taking place. for your information, I
live in Iran and have to use anti filteration apps to use this addon.
all the best.
take care.

On 4/13/19, Oliver Edholm <oliver.edholm@...> wrote:
Hi!

You may have seen that a free captcha solving chrome extension was released
yesterday, below is a link for firefox as well!

You can download the extension
here: http://www.screenreader.ai/download_firefox_captcha_solver.html

I'm a sighted machine learning researcher that recently have caught an eye
on the field of web accessibility.

Websites are primarily designed to be interacted with visually which is hard
to do if you have a visual impairment. Here I think there's big potential
for AI to help and look at the web page visually and then give correct and
helpful information to the visually impaired or blind user.

I'm also the creator of the newly created but fairly popular NVDA add-on,
"Image Describer", can be found at NVDA add-ons list, (if you're interested
in trying out): https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I'm looking towards doing much more than this, please contact me or reply to
this thread if you want to get help with something accessibility wise or
have any kind of feedback.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Will this install on waterfox?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

sardar shankar

I'm unable to install it on firefox it says cannot download due to
connection failure but I could download for chrome.

[...]

Hi, when I tried to download it it said the file appears to be corrupt. I tied it on Firefox67 and Waterfox just to be sure.

I don't use Chrome. You say its a temporary add on, what exactly does that mean?

Also with all the fall out from the recent misunderstanding of the IOS web option being defaulted on, though now we hear that its off in Safari, I was a little worried about your data collection, not that it is done but what might it be used for by, for example a prospective employer who may be less interested in equality. If this is a discussable thing, I suggest not continuing here for clutter reasons.
[...]

Inam Uddin

Temporary means temporary, as soon as you exit, it will no longer be available.

To install it, do the following.

1.

Download extension from the following.

http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver

2.

Open fire fox and select addon in tool.

3.

Now select debug and tab to temporary load and select the downloaded zip file.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

[...]

when i tested the link, i recieved this error.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated
with it. The document tree is shown below.
−<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
−<Details>
We're sorry, but this service is not available in your location
</Details>
</Error>

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Oliver,
Thanks for this excellent job!
I'll test it as soon as possible. Wait for my feedback! :)
Now if you or even anyone else could give me a site where I can test, it would be nice. Because for now I don't have one in mind.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 05:22, Oliver Edholm disse:

[...]

Why don’t you create an account on outlook?

[...]

Good idea, I'll test it there :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 12:36, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io disse:

[...]

I only see the chrome one there isn't any way to add this to my firefox/waterfox program unless you make an addon file for it and the firefox extention page is not on main page of the site and that page only downloads the chrome extention.

I do wander what is needed to make it official extention or something.

On 13/04/2019 8:22 PM, Oliver Edholm wrote:

[...]

Wow that's true! I just checked it and haven't found any single link to a Firefox extension download.
However, people seem to have downloaded it successfully.
So folks, come here, tell us what's the secret about it.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 14:53, Shaun Everiss disse:

[...]

Dear friend, I’m afraid that you didn’t look the page carefully!

After hitting the link:

http://www.screenreader.ai/download_firefox_captcha_solver.html

a page will be opened and at the bottome of the page, there is a link to download extension.

[...]

Did you yourself tried it again after you got the extension?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 17:29, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io disse:

[...]

Ângelo Abrantes

On the link, context menu, save link as...

Às 20:33 de 13-04-2019, marcio via Groups.Io escreveu:
[...]

Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com

The problem is that there isn't a link to a Firefox version of this extension. There isn't any single thing saying about Firefox to be honest.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 18:07, Ângelo Abrantes disse:

[...]

Dear, the matter of fact is that there are two extensions.

One is for google chrome and the second one is for fire fox.

I have downloaded both one and used both of them successfully.

The only thing I didn’t like is that in fire fox you have to do the whole process every time whenever you want to solve captcha whereas in google chrome you don’t need to do every time.

HTH

[...]

Kevin Cussick

same here, thought I was going mad only see the chrome extension.

On 13/04/2019 18:53, Shaun Everiss wrote:
[...]

Dear friend, did you try:

[...]

Please, can you go there and try it again?
That is, try to download the Firefox extension.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 18:13, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io disse:

[...]

The link was teleted!

Dear friend, did you try: