dropbox rules sharing links

Hi.

This is to anyone that wants to propogate the message about the net.

Never thought it would go this far, but its going to make it to twitter to, and maybe places where people will have issue with it.
So, here are the links.

1.  the post is mirrored on my blog

https://smeveriss.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Its mirrored here to for those that care.

http://technology.jaredrimer.net/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Either of those links will work, my personal blog link should work the other will work to.

Lenron

Man this is so annoying. Db was fine the way it was. Just away to rip
people off and make them upgrade.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Very appreciative, Shaun.
I really think this must be spreaded as much as possible because as I never got an official Dropbox email telling me about it, I'd believe many people didn't get one either.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 13/04/2019 15:50, Shaun Everiss disse:

Hi.

This is to anyone that wants to propogate the message about the net.

Never thought it would go this far, but its going to make it to twitter to, and maybe places where people will have issue with it.
So, here are the links.

1.  the post is mirrored on my blog

https://smeveriss.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Its mirrored here to for those that care.

http://technology.jaredrimer.net/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Either of those links will work, my personal blog link should work the other will work to.

Sarah k Alawami

I heard about it over twitter yesterday. That's when I decided to make the switch to degoo yesterday. So far it's going good. Still not sure if some tign sand I'll learnslowly.

On 13 Apr 2019, at 12:24, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

Arlene

Oh no kidding. Just money hungry.  They at least let you try business free for 30 days.  I can see getting it if I was a working person from home.  Or if you did  online radio  shows.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Lenron Brown

Cell: 985-271-2832

Skype: ron.brown762

Well maybe, but if you kill all the devices that you don't use its still good.

Put it this way its going to narrow down on spam accounts and such.

3 devices is fine for basic users, if you have more than 3 devices then you probably need more than a basic user anyway which is probably their logic behind this.

On 14/04/2019 7:19 AM, Lenron wrote:
Man this is so annoying. Db was fine the way it was. Just away to rip
people off and make them upgrade.

Hi.

This is to anyone that wants to propogate the message about the net.

Never thought it would go this far, but its going to make it to twitter
to, and maybe places where people will have issue with it.
So, here are the links.

1.  the post is mirrored on my blog

https://smeveriss.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Its mirrored here to for those that care.

http://technology.jaredrimer.net/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Either of those links will work, my personal blog link should work the
other will work to.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

No a lot of very small charities like ours have multiple devices but use very little storage as such overall. I feel its just the failure of advertising and data mining to make enough money to run the system. Its actually not a bad price about 100 quid a year, but it would be nice to see a 50 quid a year for the current storage limit and say five machines.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

[...]

I have to use dropbox as this is how we send our talking newspaper to the web site software.

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 13/04/2019 15:50, Shaun Everiss disse:
Hi.

This is to anyone that wants to propogate the message about the net.

Never thought it would go this far, but its going to make it to
twitter to, and maybe places where people will have issue with it.
So, here are the links.

1. the post is mirrored on my blog

https://smeveriss.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Its mirrored here to for those that care.

http://technology.jaredrimer.net/2019/04/13/new-dropbox-rules/

Either of those links will work, my personal blog link should work
the other will work to.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Incidentally, about now is the time to move this discussion to the chat group perhaps?
[...]

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Brian

When you go back and look at it it is more  if you have 3 devices accessing the one account. When i looked it said i had 4 one this machine latest, same machine with a older hard drive not the SSD and a old duel core computer which I used until i got this one fix. Removed the other 3 so it only shows the one and also took off the one for the browser when i was with another internet provider.

So i guess my drop box sharing via a folder is still good as well as all the links on the website.

the last time they changed some thing radically i had to re link all the links that was a pain.

So no message now saying about more than 3 devices as there is only the one now.

Gene nz

On 14/04/2019 8:51 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I have to use dropbox as this is how we send our talking newspaper to the web site software.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-