Unified English Braille Table Improvement

Sharni-Lee Ward

Hello,

Earlier this year I requested certain improvements to the Unified
English Braille table in NVDA,which showed some inconsistencies to me
when I was reading with my Braille Display. Joseph made a master build
which I used for a little while, but it's now very outdated and there
was also an error which caused NVDA and my entire computer to freeze
while I was writing. I am hoping to make use of my Braille Display again
in the future, but I need an up-to-date master version with the Braille
Table improvements I mentioned at first, plus any others that may have
been implemented in such builds since I first brought this up back in March.

If I could be pointed to the appropriate build, I would sincerely
appreciate it. I have had eleven years to get used to UEB and now I no
longer feel comfortable with any other system, but some characters
display very strangely in current NVDA and it's very jarring when reading.

Hi,
It'll land as part of 2016.4. The latest master snapshots do contain UEB improvements.
Cheers,
Joseph