quake

Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that happened this morning.

Rosemarie Chavarria

I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think they said one person died but from what I understand, it was a powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that happened this morning.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

It was a 7.5 or 7.6 earth quake.

We felt it up here where we live in taranaki strong as.

The whole house was swaying from side to side i guess for at least a
minute. It was like pretty freaky

It is all over the news papers now and on social media. More can be
read at the stuff website at http://www.stuff.co.nz

Gene nz

I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think
they said one person died but from what I understand, it was a
powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.

2 people now.
one was burried when an historic building collapsed on top of them, another had a heart attack.
Dammage is extensive but most stuff seems to hold up well.
To be honest our insurance hasn't caught up from the last quake set who knows what they will do now.

On 14/11/2016 8:18 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think they
said one person died but from what I understand, it was a powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.

.

I did not feel it in auckland, but radio and tv is full of it.
The last time anything of this happened was 911, even the other christchurch quakes were not as big as this.

On 14/11/2016 8:53 a.m., Gene New Zealand wrote:
Hi

It was a 7.5 or 7.6 earth quake.

We felt it up here where we live in taranaki strong as.

The whole house was swaying from side to side i guess for at least a
minute. It was like pretty freaky

It is all over the news papers now and on social media. More can be
read at the stuff website at http://www.stuff.co.nz

Gene nz

I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think
they said one person died but from what I understand, it was a
powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.

Mallard

Hello Gene,

I was just going to write and ask how you're doing.

I found your message and take it that you're fine, but please, if there's anything we can do from here to help, don't hesitate to contact me off-list and let me know.

Blessings,

Ollie

Il 13/11/2016 20:53, Gene New Zealand ha scritto:
Hi

It was a 7.5 or 7.6 earth quake.

We felt it up here where we live in taranaki strong as.

The whole house was swaying from side to side i guess for at least a
minute. It was like pretty freaky

It is all over the news papers now and on social media. More can be
read at the stuff website at http://www.stuff.co.nz

Gene nz

I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think
they said one person died but from what I understand, it was a
powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'm glad you didn't feel it. In 1987 we had a very powerful quake in Whittier which isn't far from where I live. I was visiting a friend of mine and she was afraid so I had to try to keep her calm. Earthquakes can be scary at times but I'm glad you're all right.

On 11/13/2016 1:31 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
[...]

Hello Shaun,

I didn't realise you're in New Zealand too... Glad you didn't personally suffer any losses.

Blessings,

Ollie

Il 13/11/2016 22:30, Shaun Everiss ha scritto:
2 people now.
one was burried when an historic building collapsed on top of them, another had a heart attack.
Dammage is extensive but most stuff seems to hold up well.
To be honest our insurance hasn't caught up from the last quake set who knows what they will do now.

On 14/11/2016 8:18 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think they
said one person died but from what I understand, it was a powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.

.

Sharni-Lee Ward

I heard about this quake this morning on the news. My prayers go out to
all of you, especially those who suffered losses of any kind from the
earthquake a few years ago, and I hope your families are all okay.

On 14/11/2016 8:43 AM, Mallard wrote:
[...]

Arlene

Oh no, I'm glad you're all right. Hope no one suffered any damages.

We felt it up here where we live in taranaki strong as.

The whole house was swaying from side to side i guess for at least a minute. It was like pretty freaky

It is all over the news papers now and on social media. More can be read at the stuff website at http://www.stuff.co.nz

Gene nz

I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think
they said one person died but from what I understand, it was a
powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.

Thanks for that.
Some of us locally felt the quake and had stuff move, nothing much happened, and I heard nothing, but it was nation wide probably 2 quakes at once triggered it. It will take a while to find out what went and what will go though

On 14/11/2016 11:04 a.m., Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:
[...]

No thank god though some felt it and stuff was moved no dammage, nothing at all.
We are inland though some what even so, I woke up with news blaring.

On 14/11/2016 10:43 a.m., Mallard wrote:
[...]

I'm In Italy, and we've (and re having) our share of quakes over the last few months, with a lot of serous damage to our historical, artistic and cultural treasures. We've also ahd a few hundred human lives lost. I'm in the North, and haven't been affected by all this, but I understand how one must feel undersuch circumstances. I heard the quake was really big this time, about 8 degrees...

Glad you didn't have any problems.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 14/11/2016 05:26, Shaun Everiss ha scritto:
[...]

Yes we heard about the quakes you had over there.
On an interesting note shortly before our second christchurch quake the japanese had one and so yeah a lot of things going on.
The only saving grace if there is ever one is that this one happened when everyone was in bed and not as the last one happened in the middle of the day at lunch hour.
The only other saving grace if there is any is that my brother is a geo tech enginier and as long as we have quakes he will have a secure job.
Since depending on the region we could wait 30 or so years each time a big thing happens for stabelisation then he has work.
I really hope we don't get a quake here, we are close to 50 volcanoes and so there is a chance that if we do get a quake it will not be a standard one so we may survive then we get cooked and roasted to boot so yeah crazy times.
On the other hand, especially with all the wars going on and the us stuff going on, the world is a bit nutty now and probably will stay that way for the next while so another quake can't make it much worse.

On 14/11/2016 11:05 p.m., Mallard wrote:
[...]

Hi Ollie

we are safe where we are. We are about 560 kms from where it all
happened on the south island. But it sure felt like the worst we have
ever felt up our way.

They reckon this lot will cost in the billions as well to fix. They are
still paying off the debt from the Christ Church earth quake about 5
years ago.

just been monitoring the earth quakes with a website called geo net here
in new zealand.

We have still been feeling some of the strong ones up this way.

there is a fault line somewhere between hawera and Inglewood which is
been pushed from the main one.

Maybe when the super noon i think it is called starts moving away it
will settle down a bit more. the moon is meant to be the closest to the
earth since 1948. At present we are having wild winds and alot of rain.

Funny thing was the pasta was talking about end times etc and its signs
and not to be afraid from matthew 24, then we had the earth quake that
night.

We are safe a bit of damage between the north and south island but they
will get it sorted.

Thanks for your prayers for our country.

Gene nz

On 14/11/2016 10:35 AM, Mallard wrote:
[...]

Hi, Gene,

I've been praying for everyone in New Zealand too. I'm glad you're all right. I've been hearing a lot about the end times lately but I'm not afraid. Everything is in God's hands.

Rosemarie

[...]

Amen to that. it's all under God's control!

[...]

Oh my! That is scarey!

[...]

Oh yeah, in Canada British Columbia. We are due for a huge quake. It's been in the news.

[...]

Yes, oru countries seem to be very similar, in shape, in climate, in quakes...

Let's pray, and leave our sfety in God's hands.

I'm so glad He's in control...

Ciao, hang in theer!
Ollie