locked request for participation in a study

As there has been an expansion in the age range for participants, I am posting the revised call for participants:

Hi all,

As part of my master’s degree in Linguistics at the University of Cambridge, I am conducting research on how blind and sighted adults understand and interpret language. I am looking for congenitally blind or early blind adults, on the one hand, and sighted adults on the other, aged between 18 and 67, who do not have any additional disabilities, and who grew up in an English speaking country. The survey will take between 40-45 minutes. Participants in the survey will be entered into a draw to win one of four £25.00 amazon.co.uk gift cards. Anyone who wants to participate in the survey please

e-mail me at my academic email address (es777@...), and I will send out the survey.

Enes Sariba
Principal Researcher

           ~ Edward Abbey

Hello All,

          I notice in the original call for subjects by Enes Saribaş, his academic e-mail address did not automatically show up as a click-through mailto link, so I will repeat that address here so that it will.

          All communication regarding participation in this study should be made directly to Mr. Saribaş at the address es777@....

          This topic is now locked per advance agreement regarding its posting.

           ~ Edward Abbey

enes sarıbaş

Edited

Note that the below message was posted after obtaining permision from the list owner, Nimer.

Hi all,
As part of my masters degree in Linguistics at the University of Cambridge, I am conducting  research on how blind and sighted adults understand and interpret language. I am looking for congenitally blind or early blind adults, on the one hand, and sighted adults on the other, aged between 18 and 45, who do not have any additional disabilities, and who grew up in an English speaking country. The survey will take between 40-45 minutes. Participants in the survey will be entered into a draw to win one of four £25.00 amazon.co.uk gift cards. Anyone who wants to participate in the survey please e-mail me at my academic email address (es777@...), and I will send out the survey.

Also per the request of Nimer, the list owner, please do not respond to this thread.  And only contact me with any questions, comments, or requests on the given address.

Best,

Enes