Topics

Say All in Google Docs

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

While in Google Docs, sayl all for NVDA (NVDA+A in laptop keyboard
layout) does not produce any effect. How might I be able to get NVDA
to read the entire document or alternatively emulate say all?

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@...

hi.
does it work in desktop mode?
if so, temporary change your keyboard for using say all and again
return it to previous laptop mode.

On 4/17/19, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Dear all,

While in Google Docs, sayl all for NVDA (NVDA+A in laptop keyboard
layout) does not produce any effect. How might I be able to get NVDA
to read the entire document or alternatively emulate say all?

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@...

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali

Daniel Damacena

I use the desktop layout, but it also does not work in google docs.

Em qua, 17 de abr de 2019 às 14:57, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> escreveu:

Dear all,

While in Google Docs, sayl all for NVDA (NVDA+A in laptop keyboard
layout) does not produce any effect. How might I be able to get NVDA
to read the entire document or alternatively emulate say all?

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

E-mail
Address: bhavya.shah125@...

Daniel Damacena

Sarah k Alawami

Have you also reported this to their disability desk? Good luck in doing that by the way but it would probably help, squeaky wheel et al.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Jun 2019, at 7:15, Daniel Damacena wrote:

I use the desktop layout, but it also does not work in google docs.

Em qua, 17 de abr de 2019 às 14:57, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> escreveu:
Dear all,

While in Google Docs, sayl all for NVDA (NVDA+A in laptop keyboard
layout) does not produce any effect. How might I be able to get NVDA
to read the entire document or alternatively emulate say all?

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

E-mail
Address: bhavya.shah125@...

Daniel Damacena

Gene

This isn't exactly the same as say all but its close.  Try pressing numpad plus and see what happens.  Numpad plus is the long key below the small key on the farthest right column of the numpad.

I have no idea if it will work but who knows.