In-Process for 18th April is out

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

Our In-Process blog has a new entry, just in time for Easter!

This post covers NVDA 2019.1.1, as well as information on the NVDA log, and why we don't have a Mac (or Android) version.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

It might be an idea next time to include a brief resume of what the emaill lists are for, specifically, since there does seem to be a push to try to get folk to move stuff when it drifts away from the problems with nvda normally seen here to the subgroups.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Our In-Process blog has a new entry, just in time for Easter!

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-18th-april/

This post covers NVDA 2019.1.1, as well as information on the NVDA log, and
why we don't have a Mac (or Android) version.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin,
I had never read this "In-Process". Today I I just went to read it and I really liked it so much!
When we will have the next one?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 18/04/2019 09:27, Quentin Christensen disse:

Hi everyone,

Our In-Process blog has a new entry, just in time for Easter!

This post covers NVDA 2019.1.1, as well as information on the NVDA log, and why we don't have a Mac (or Android) version.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

Hi Brian,

Yes, I can add in a bit more info about the email lists.

Marcio, I usually aim for once a fortnight.  If you read back through the archives - https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/ - you'll see that I don't always meet that goal :)

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 9:42 AM marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Em 26/04/2019 03:44, Quentin Christensen disse:
Marcio, I usually aim for once a fortnight.?? If you read back through the archives -??https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/??- you'll see that I don't always meet that goal :)
Quentin,
Oh, no worries! It happens. It's not always that we manage to follow, in all, our plans :)
Anyway, looking forward for the next In Process!
Out of curiosity, why it has this name? Maybe I'm not translating it right but who knows, just asking :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Quentin Christensen

In-Process has a number of meanings.  Firstly it can mean something which is being worked on and not yet completed.  It is also a technical term for the way that some of our code works to gather its information.  Thanks for asking!

Have a great weekend,

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 5:44 PM marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Em 26/04/2019 03:44, Quentin Christensen disse:
Marcio, I usually aim for once a fortnight.?? If you read back through the archives -??https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/??- you'll see that I don't always meet that goal :)
Quentin,
Oh, no worries! It happens. It's not always that we manage to follow, in all, our plans :)
Anyway, looking forward for the next In Process!
Out of curiosity, why it has this name? Maybe I'm not translating it right but who knows, just asking :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Thanks for the answer, Quentin!

Have a great weekend as well ????

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 26/04/2019 09:05, Quentin Christensen disse:

Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now??available:??http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Facebook:??http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess??
Twitter: @NVAccess??