From: "sazid" <skstraders.nlr@...>
To: "nvda" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] how to copy text using clip speak?

can anyone tell the keys to copy text using clip speak?

thanks and regards,
sazid

I am presuming, based on Mr. Gaff's observations and a ClipSpeak download page, that what you're really asking is about the keyboard shortcuts for selecting text in differing size "chunks."

See:  Selecting Text Using Windows Keyboard Shortcuts

After it's selected, CTRL+C is the standard "copy to clipboard" command, as usual.

           ~ Edward Abbey

Gene

You use the same keys as always.  Clipspeak speaks the action being taken.  That's all it does.

can anyone tell the keys to copy text using clip speak?

thanks and regards,
sazid

sazid

i want to copy a text from a dialogue box so how can i use this? is
there is any alternative to copy and paste that message?

thanks and regards,
sazid