From: "M Banin" <mbanin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:14 AM
Subject: [nvda] The Graphic Links,

Hi all,
Recently I got the radio link that I do need to click on the Graphic link to order to play the Radio but I could not managed to tune up the radio.
Is there is a way to come over with this matters?
Thank you.
By the way I'm using Window7

M Banin

Thank Brian,
I actually did managed getting through into Radio after I done google and got the acceptable link it did working for me.
Thank for your help much appreciated.

What program, what web site what browser and what radio station?
Bit hard to advise otherwise.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.