weather plus

Don H

I really like the weather plus addon.  Starting today however when I try to use it with insert w it says that my city set is not valid.  Up until today it has been working fine.  Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks

Lino Morales

Yeah I have. Last night and earlier today.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Don H <lmddh50@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 4:12:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] weather plus

I really like the weather plus addon.  Starting today however when I try
to use it with insert w it says that my city set is not valid.  Up until
today it has been working fine.  Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks

Adriano Barbieri

Unfortunately for this month, the key has exceeded the available calls:

The key is in %appdata%\nvda\key.key...

Current Month: 11,239 / 10,000.

It will be active again from the first day of next month.

Regards

Il 23/04/2019 22:12, Don H ha scritto:
I really like the weather plus addon.  Starting today however when I try to use it with insert w it says that my city set is not valid.  Up until today it has been working fine.  Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks

Ron Canazzi

As of this writing I can confirm.

On 4/23/2019 4:12 PM, Don H wrote:

Thanks

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"