From: "marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:56 AM
Subject: [nvda] weather plus will not download

Good evening list; first using the latest edition of nvda and windows 10. I cannot get weather plus 5.5 to download. When I try to download it, I am taken back to the desktop. Where can I get it and download/install it manually. Looked on the addons website and could not find it. Any help with this would be appreciated. Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rémy Ruiz

Hi,

I know if the addon stil working yet...

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus5.5.nvda-addon

Cheers.

Rémy

Le 24/04/2019 à 11:04, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
Well I cannot see it on the add ons list either and indeed when you do a search on the site the top result comes up 404 not found.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@...>
Good evening list; first using the latest edition of nvda and windows 10.  I cannot get weather plus 5.5 to download.  When I try to download it, I am taken back to the desktop.  Where can I get it and download/install it manually.  Looked on the addons website and could not find it.  Any help with this would be appreciated. Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ângelo Abrantes

Hi,

Here, the addon is working properly.

Ângelo Abrantes

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

---