Topics

NVDACon 2019 - community survey

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

as we are preparing this year’s NVDACon, our goal this year is to engage the community in the preparation process more than before. For this purpose we have created a small survey which should reveal an optimal date for the conference, convenient for most of us.

In case you intend to participate at the conference, please complete this survey by chosing the weekend or weekends in august which are most convenient for you. You can choose more than one option. The conference will take place during the weekend which has been chosen by most people.

Please take two minutes and access the survey at

https://doodle.com/poll/sd5ubgyrbhibm5bw

To complete the survey, please don’t use firefox because the survey is not completely accessible in that browser.

Feel free to distribute this survey throughout your networks, so we reach as many people as possible.

We are lloking forward to having you on this year’s NVDACon!

Best regards

Adriani Botez

Cochair of NVDACon

NVDA Comunity Conference (NVDACon)

Website: https://www.nvdacon.org/

Email: info@...

Teamtalk server: tt://nvdacon.org/?tcpport=10333&udpport=10333

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Seems a little odd to have a web form that cannot be used by many peoples favourite browser. I have waterfox and Firefox here but find Chrome difficult. Its me probably but I know of quite a few friends who find the same. I'm not normally involved in the online conference, but just felt I needed to state this about Firefox.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

[...]

Website: <https://www.nvdacon.org/>; https://www.nvdacon.org/

Email: <mailto:info@nvdacon.org> info@nvdacon.org

Teamtalk server: tt://nvdacon.org/?tcpport=10333&udpport=10333

Firefox is my favorite browser as well and I also find it odd.
I was thinking about forwarding it to another lists, but not sure now.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 25/04/2019 04:31, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io disse:

Seems a little odd to have a web form that cannot be used by many peoples favourite browser. I have waterfox and Firefox here but find Chrome difficult. Its me probably but I know of quite?? a few friends who find the same. I'm not normally involved in the online conference, but just felt I needed to state this about Firefox.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adriani Botez" <adriani.botez@...>

Email:?? <mailto:info@...> info@...

Teamtalk server: tt://nvdacon.org/?tcpport=10333&udpport=10333

Adriani Botez

Dear all,

note that the survey will end on Thursday next week at latest. Please don’t forget to complete it.

For the translators: please spread it in your user lists and in your countries to give as many people as possible the chance to obtain for their favorite weekend.

Thanks and best regards

Adriani

[...]

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Adriani

Is it 9th of May it ends? I am hoping to do a update to the website tonight so can add a link etc to the recently updated section so people know about the nvda com dates and which one might suit them or which is the best weekend. I can also mention about which browsers work best with it.

After it is closed i will remove it until you have a date for the nvda com and will put that up when you guys know and leave it there until it finishes.

by the way i can not remember was there directions on the nvda com website on how to hook up to it to listen to it etc.

Gene nz