locked is there an e mail list for iPhone users?

marvin kotler

Good morning list; hate to ask here, but have looked all over and cannot find an iPhone list for the visually impaired anywhere.  If anyone knows of one, you can write me off list  regarding it.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I don't know any e-mail list, but you can join this Facebook group of
Apple and Voiceover Users all over the world.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1054595397897764?refid=27

On 4/30/19, marvin kotler <m.kotler53@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning list; hate to ask here, but have looked all over and cannot
find an iPhone list for the visually impaired anywhere. If anyone knows of
one, you can write me off list regarding it.
Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Monte Single

There is also the apple accessibility help line;
877 204-3930

I don't know any e-mail list, but you can join this Facebook group of Apple and Voiceover Users all over the world.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1054595397897764?refid=27

On 4/30/19, marvin kotler <m.kotler53@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning list; hate to ask here, but have looked all over and
cannot find an iPhone list for the visually impaired anywhere. If
anyone knows of one, you can write me off list regarding it.
Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On Groups.io, there is the group BlindApples:

And blindphones (which is high traffic)

As this topic is off-topic for the main group, I will be locking it after posting this message.  The NVDA Chat subgroup is available for discussing non-NVDA topics with other members of the NVDA Group community.  The addresses are:

           ~ Edward Abbey