How to log out of facebook with nvda?

Sam Bushman

Hi All,

Can someone please provide info on how to log out of facebook with NVDA and Chrome?

Thanks so much in advance.

Sam

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I copied this off my tutorial for logging out of face book this was the main website and i think is similar to the mobile version as well which is more like a web page.

Signing out of Facebook
After you have caught up with what is happening in your friends / family's worlds the final thing you will want to do is sign out of Facebook.
You will need to go to the top of the Facebook page with the Ctrl key + the Home key. You can either use the letter B for buttons in browse mode to jump down by buttons to the account settings button. You will need to push the space bar on the accounts button so NVDA can see the extra options to log out of Facebook.
There will be 9 options and the last one will be the logout menu. Arrow to the logout menu, then press the Enter key on it and you will be logged out of Facebook.

The tutorial for face book which i wrote can be found at http://accessibilitycentral.net/how%20to%20navigate%20Facebook%20with%20NVDA.html

It is off the nvda tutorials for other programs page.

I can not remember if there is a written one for mobile face book but maybe a audio one which also shows logging out.

Gene nz

On 1/05/2019 9:45 AM, Sam Bushman wrote:

Hi All,

Can someone please provide info on how to log out of facebook with NVDA and Chrome?

Thanks so much in advance.

Sam

Sam Bushman

This is great, Thank you,