From: Arlene via Groups.Io
Sent: May 1, 2019 11:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] playing music on this new laptop

Hi list: Arlene here.  I tried to fix the balance on my new laptop.  On the right speaker I can hear my music.  On the left speaker I hear NVDA coming through.  I want to hear music on both speakers.  I can get NVDA to speak through both the speakers.  I tried to balance the music on the left speaker. But the music will not move to the left speaker.  How does one do that. I did see where you can have it set to default Microsoft sound. Shell I do that and see what happens?  My room mate’s brother played his black Sabith and he discovered that only the right speaker played the music.  Do I need to get a Bluetooth speaker? Or do I set it back to Microsoft default sound or whatever it was I did see. I have realtec speakers if that is a help. Sorry for all my rambling.  I had this computer since February 27th

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene

Are the speakers USB speakers?  What happens if they are, if you disconnect them from the computer and connect them again, in other words, unplug the USB plug and plug it in again?

While the speakers are unplugged, is sound heard through the internal speakers as it should be?