From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 12:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Outlook with NVDA training material now available

Hi Claire,

At this stage we're looking to gauge interest from people.  If it's something people are interested in, then absolutely!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 1:22 PM Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin, I am very happy about the release of this book and know it will benefit a number of people, will there be an exam for it?

Claire Potter
Potter's place, where technology comes to life!
www.pottersplace.me.uk
NVDA Certified Expert 2019.

On 3 May 2019, at 01:32, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Good morning everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the release of "Microsoft Outlook for NVDA", the latest in our training material available in electronic text (HTML, Word, Kindle and ePub included) for only $30 AUD (+GST in Australia).  Available now from the NV Access shop: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-outlook-training-for-nvda-ebook/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

Brian's Mail list account

As an aside, does Outlook in its newest form still handle usenet news? Its this and the way Outlook express segregates accounts that I'm looking for in a client before updating to windows 10.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-