From: "Daniel McGee" <danielmcgee134@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 9:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] Compact Vocalizer Voices for NVDA

Hi all, am currently trying out the Eloquence / Vocalizer bundle that one can download as extra voices from the NVDA website.

My question is: Does NVDA support the Compact version of the Vocalizer Expressive voices?

I use Daniel Compact on my iPhone and I would love to be able to use Compact versions of Vocalizer with NVDA if at all possible.

Looking forward to knowing if this is possible or not.

Regards

Daniel

Sarah k Alawami

It basically is another company that sells the newance voices.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 May 2019, at 16:46, Rui Fontes wrote:

Sorry, didn't understand your question...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 00:33 de 05/05/2019, Daniel McGee escreveu:

Hi, I know of Code Factory. What is Tiflotecnia though?

Thanking you in advanced for your response.

Daniel

On 4 May 2019, at 23:17, Rui Fontes rui.fontes@... wrote:

Firstly, licensing policy, since we must pay for every SDK...
Lastly, some internal reasons forced us to delay a long time the release of the new version containing the 2.2 voices...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 21:08 de 04/05/2019, Ali Savas escreveu:

Hi Rui,
May I ask for the reason? Has this possibly license technical reasons?
I thank you in advance for your answer and wish you a nice evening.
Best Regards
Ali

Am 04.05.2019 um 21:57 schrieb Rui Fontes:
Not yet...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 20:16 de 04/05/2019, Ali Savas escreveu:

Hi Rui,

by the way, you still have the old Vocalizer Expressive voices, but
there are new voices like Anna, Markus and many more in German. Will
these available too?

Regards
Ali

Am 04.05.2019 um 21:08 schrieb Rui Fontes:
With that bundle, I am not sure...
With the Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia, yes, the compact
voices can be used.

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 21:51 de 03/05/2019, Daniel McGee escreveu:

[...]

Daniel McGee

[...]

Ali Savas