Problems With Google drive

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi again good people:
I am back with another problem.
The problem this time is that backup and sync from Google cannot open
on my computer.
I've been having this problem for some time now, and I have
uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times, from Google
Chrome Data, but the problem has remained the same.
So, has anyone had this problem before: how did you rectify it.
I just don't understand what happens.

Sarah k Alawami

What is the error, did you google for it, and it's probably a good idea to post this on the nvda chat group as this has nothing to do with nvda. Also the next time you post the message on the nvda chat group include the error as you failed to do this before and we cannot read minds, at least, I cannot.

Blessings and happy Tuesday

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here