Topics

Changing List Posting Address #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

hello everyone,

I am considering a change to the posting address to this list. I would like to change the posting address from what it is now, nvda@nvda.groups.io to main@nvda.groups.io. I would like to do this because we have a chat list, and this is the main group. I also want to do this because it means that new users don't have to type nvda twice to reach the list. thoughts on this can be sent to the owner email address at nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io

thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!

David Moore

Hi
I agree with what you want to do regarding changing the address to main@nvda.groups.io I like that idea of having nvda appear once in the address. You have my vote on that! Take care Neimer! David Moore

On Wed, May 8, 2019, 1:38 PM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@... wrote:
hello everyone,

I am considering a change to the posting address to this list. I would like to change the posting address from what it is now, nvda@nvda.groups.io to main@nvda.groups.io. I would like to do this because we have a chat list, and this is the main group. I also want to do this because it means that new users don't have to type nvda twice to reach the list. thoughts on this can be sent to the owner email address at nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io

thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!

Currently, what happens if we send the messages to nvda@groups.io?
Hmmm going to test it.
If nvda@groups.io is a valid address I don't think it's necessary to change because nvda@groups.io is easier to type than main@nvda.groups.io.
Let's see if it's sent. If it is, then the address is working.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Em 08/05/2019 15:15, David Moore disse:

[...]