sea cleaner is accessible / thanks

Richard Kuzma

Very nicely done,

Forgot about this utility completely,

Downloaded and installed it and it is one hundred accessible with nvda so far.

One side note, on the install screen tab around and uncheck install google chrome as your default browser if you don’t want it.

Thanks again

Rich

Brennen Kinch

Remind me I forgot what is C cleaner

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2016, at 1:09 PM, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io <rmkuzma@...> wrote:

Very nicely done,

Forgot about this utility completely,

Downloaded and installed it and it is one hundred accessible with nvda so far.

One side note, on the install screen tab around and uncheck install google chrome as your default browser if you don’t want it.

Thanks again

Rich

CCleaner, a product of Piriform, was known as "Crap Cleaner" way back when at the time it was first released.  It got changed to CCleaner when it became a commercial product.

Crap Cleaner is an accurate description of its overall function, though there are other specific ones such as the drive wiper that are part of it.  The main idea is that it goes through your system looking for files that it knows often get left behind when programs are installed/uninstalled, browser cache, etc., and removes them to free up space.

I hasten to add that it has a Registry Cleaner function that I don't suggest that anyone use.  I used to use it and it never harmed any machine I used it on, but as I've entered into more and more depth regarding the registry I have become convinced that the camp that says registry cleaners can unintentionally introduce many more problems than they solve is correct.  Just because it has the function is not a good reason to use it.

    ~ Lauren Bacall

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

   Hi!

CCleaner was always accessible with screen readers! I use this program until about 5 years and I'm very glad with it. I'm not going to change it although there are many cleaning programs.

Georgi
На 20.11.2016 г. в 20:54 ч., Brian Vogel написа:

[...]

Well it cleans enough there are enhancers I have seen that can do more but they slow things down, as well as that piriform do not have any malware bar the google stuff and to be honest thats barely malware, as google has most of its services for free.
Its gotten slightly less accessible than it used to be but its still not that bad.
I mostly use its quick run options and no extra monitoring.

CCleaner <https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard>, a

--
*/Brian/*

*/Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.
If you’re alive, it isn’t./*

//~ Lauren Bacall