RE Creating Books with NVDA

David Russell

Hello NVDA,
I would like to thank those of you who offered advisement on my
question. I was best able to read responses by Gene and Quenton thus
far from the Digest, and plan to go into the group and read the
individual emails if I can find them all per this topic.

I am glad to know it's doable, but deciding on the route is the tricky
part at the moment and perhaps I should weigh your considerations
alongside the book by Dave Gunn that is recommended. The point being,
no snap decision needs to be made.
Thank you once again!

--
David Russell