query about review curser

Meet modi

Hello group member i have query regarding review curser and its appropreate topic i won't to learn about that can any one explane?

Quentin Christensen

Good morning,

The review cursor (and it's partner, Object Navigation) are fairly complex topics.  While the straight keys are listed in the User Guide, that is really more a reference for those who have already learnt how to use them.  I would suggest the Basic Training for NVDA module which not only covers these topics (and many others) but after explaining each function, gives you a step-by-step activity to walk you through practicing using it.  The module is available either on its own, in several choices of format, or as part of the NVDA Productivity Bundle, from our shop: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

In good news, it just so happens, that the section on the Review Cursor, is the free sample chapter you can read online to get a feel for how the material works before purchasing: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvdaTrainingSamples/sample_of_basic_training_for_NVDA.html

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen