Topics

no braille output from input help

Brian Tew

Greetings,
when I press nvda+1 to get input help braille ceases.
Audio continues properly, but I cannot hear it well enough to decipher some of the weirder items.
When I press nvda+1 again braille returns to normal.
Any ideas as to cause or remedy? Thanks.
Using latest nvda and windows 10, braille extender, 64-bit desktop and focus blue 40 5th generation.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Have you tried with add-ons deactived?
Specially Braille Extender...

Rui Fontes

Às 07:48 de 23/05/2019, Brian Tew via Groups.Io escreveu:

Greetings,
when I press nvda+1 to get input help braille ceases.
Audio continues properly, but I cannot hear it well enough to decipher some of the weirder items.
When I press nvda+1 again braille returns to normal.
Any ideas as to cause or remedy? Thanks.
Using latest nvda and windows 10, braille extender, 64-bit desktop and focus blue 40 5th generation.

Felix G.

Hi,
in the Braille preferences, you can specify how long, in seconds,
messages should be displayed. Could it be that you have set this to
zero?
Best,
Felix

Am Do., 23. Mai 2019 um 12:40 Uhr schrieb Rui Fontes
<rui.fontes@...>:

Hello!

Have you tried with add-ons deactived?
Specially Braille Extender...

Rui Fontes

Às 07:48 de 23/05/2019, Brian Tew via Groups.Io escreveu:
Greetings,
when I press nvda+1 to get input help braille ceases.
Audio continues properly, but I cannot hear it well enough to decipher some of the weirder items.
When I press nvda+1 again braille returns to normal.
Any ideas as to cause or remedy? Thanks.
Using latest nvda and windows 10, braille extender, 64-bit desktop and focus blue 40 5th generation.

Brian Tew

Hurray Felix,
that was it.
Thanks.