Topics

I did it

Arlene

Hey list: I finally got rid of the contact.   In windows ten mail app. All you do is do control N and then you type in your contact’s name. You do shift F ten there you will see remove. Once you enter on remove. Woo hoo! Your contact is totally gone! Done like dinner!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

Great.

On 5/27/2019 5:07 PM, Arlene wrote:

Hey list: I finally got rid of the contact.   In windows ten mail app. All you do is do control N and then you type in your contact’s name. You do shift F ten there you will see remove. Once you enter on remove. Woo hoo! Your contact is totally gone! Done like dinner!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Arlene

Yeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeee yeeeeeeeeepeeeeeee yeeeeeeeeeepeeeee  she’s gone! She’s gone!