Topics

Joseph Lee's add-ons: update rollout in progress #addonrelease

Hi all,

Many of my add-ons are receiving updates today (for some, you’ll notice version jumps, but don’t worry). Specifically, users of following add-ons will see an update today:

  • Add-on Updater (19.06): registers new add-ons added to the community website.
  • Easy Table Navigator (1.5): compatibility with alpha/beta snapshots.
  • Enhanced Touch Gestures (19.05.1): compatibility with alpha/beta snapshots.
  • Golden Cursor (3.6): compatibility with alpha/beta snapshots.
  • Object Location Tones (19.05.1): compatibility with alpha/beta snapshots.
  • ObjPad (19.05.1): compatibility with alpha/beta snapshots.
  • SystrayList (3.5): compatibility with alpha/beta snapshots.
  • Virtual Review (2.7): compatibility with alpha/beta snapshots.

Several important notes:

  1. These add-ons will be released in stages, so hopefully all of them should see the updates in the next few hours.
  2. Add-ons marked for compatibility with alpha/beta snapshots received manifest updates. I will not declare these as officially compatible with 2019.2 until beta 1 is released (although those of you using beta snapshots are running code that is similar to alpha builds at the moment).

Cheers,

Joseph