Language Esperanto

Jarek.Krcmar

Yes, I speak about Esperanto.

It is for me very interresting language.

I have Biblion in this language and I read it.

Jarek

Dne 02.06.2019 v 9:16 Orlando Enrique Fiol napsal(a):

Hello Jarek.

but I would like to hear the correct punctuation in the moment, when I
set the language Esperanto. In a text, but also normally.
I think so: if I have setthe Language Esperanto and I restart my
computer, and press the key for example comma, I would like to hear a
word komo.
Do you actually speak Esperanto? I've long been fascinated wby its story and already speak six languages. I wish I could hear audio of someone speaking it. How do contemporary speakers know if they're pronouncing words as originally intended?

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@...
--