Topics

Power Point

Arlene

Hi list:  Can blind people use Power point?  How does it work? I’d like to learn how to use it!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

Yes, we can use power point. I used it for almot 10 years with some sighted help to make sure my presentations wee just as good.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 3 Jun 2019, at 9:49, Arlene wrote:

Hi list:  Can blind people use Power point?  How does it work? I’d like to learn how to use it!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I have a basic tutorial on power point on my nvda tutorials for other programs page on my website athttp://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

When you get there you will need to jump down by headings until you get to that tutorial.

Yes it can be used by us and if you want some thing more the nvda shop sells a very indepth tutorial or book for 30 australian dollars.

Gene nz