From: Meet modi
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2019 10:27 PM
Subject: [nvda] Question regarding browse mode and object mode using web browser

Hello friends,
I have a question regarding browse mode and object mode using  web browser
In website  its command is insert plus space
Can anyone explain about it why we use this command in web browser?

hello.
brows mode is for quick navigation between elements of web pages like
headings, links, tables, edit boxes etc.
but focus mode for filling form modes and editable filds.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Meet modi