Topics

Bcc field is invisible in outlook 2016

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

Hello folks,
Is there an NVDA shortcut to toggle the BCC field from invisible to visible or the other way in outlook 2016? I would appreciate any help.

Regards,
Ibrahim

From Outlook 2016 Help:

After you turn on the Bcc box, it appears every time you create a message until it's turned off. The option to turn on the Bcc field can be found in two locations, depending on whether you are composing a new message or replying to or forwarding a message.

  1. Create a new email message or reply to or forward an existing message.

  2. If the message you're composing opens in a new window, select Options > Bcc.

    To turn on Bcc box, open a new message, choose the Options tab, and in the Show Fields group, choose Bcc.

    If the message you're composing opens in the Reading Pane, select Bcc from the ribbon.

  3. In the Bcc box, add recipients, compose the message, and choose Send when done.

    The CC and BCC boxes have been persistent in my compose window since I originally set them to show.

        ~ H.L. Mencken