screen curtain

Brice Mijares

Is there a set of hot keys to turn screen curtain on and off? I could not find it under help. thanks.

Brice,
Is there a set of hot keys to turn screen curtain on and off? I could not find it under help.
By default, this add-on hasn't any keystroke assigned to trigger its function. So you need to assign it manually through the Input Gesture option.

By the way it would be nice to have this dialog when using it for the first time. I mean, the add-on by itself could ask for a keystroke to be assigned. It would be way easier and way more intuitive.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Brice Mijares

Marcio, thank for the info.

Brice,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/
Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

how do you  asign keystroke mannually

Is there a set of hot keys to turn screen curtain on and off? I could not find it under help.
By default, this add-on hasn't any keystroke assigned to trigger its function. So you need to assign it manually through the Input Gesture option.

By the way it would be nice to have this dialog when using it for the first time. I mean, the add-on by itself could ask for a keystroke to be assigned. It would be way easier and way more intuitive.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/screenCurtain.en.html