Topics

Owner's note: Re: Need key commands for gmail #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello group,

I am about to lock this topic. While much of this thread has been on topic to NVDA in some form or another, some posts are beginning to drift. The topic of hearing aids and what programs users use does not relate to the topic of NVDA. This would be appropriate for the chat list however.

Please ask yourself before posting, does this message relate to the NVDA screen reader in some way? Have I taken some time to try to research a solution before posting? Does my post add value to a thread other than saying "me too" or something similar which adds nothing of substance to a thread? Is my message relevant to the topic being discussed?

thank you everyone for your help with keeping this list on topic.