Topics

locked a new version of Ribbon Disabler

This topic is now locked, as it is off-topic for the NVDA Group.  Do not start another topic on this group about Ribbon Disabler.  It will be locked as well.

The purpose of the NVDA Group and expectations of both administration and members, are discussed in detail in the Administrative Notice, Important:  List Conduct.  I suggest every member read it, again, and give it careful consideration.

Before sending any message, please ask, “Is what I’m about to ask or offer directly related to controlling or using NVDA, or whether a specific program is accessible with NVDA?”  If the answer is yes, the message is appropriate for the NVDA group.  If the answer is no, then the topic belongs on the Chat Subgroup or somewhere else entirely where it is on-topic.  The Chat Subgroup subscription address is chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io and the posting address is chat@nvda.groups.io.

Virtually every member of this group is an active user of NVDA as an accessibility tool.  That does not make a question about something else, even if you’re using NVDA to access it, about NVDA.  Questions regarding how to access something with NVDA are not the same as asking about how to control a given program or get to a feature in it via the keyboard.

To those who have concerns regarding the list or its administration, contact the group owner at nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io.

        ~ H.L. Mencken

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I downloaded the 4.0 version of Ribbon Disabler.  It works quite well.  If for some reason, I want to revert to the Windows 10 default, how is this done?  Since the program is stand alone, I would think you just run it again and press the execute button.  Is this correct?

On 6/29/2019 7:28 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hi Chris,

thank you for the link, I have already the Disabler downloaded.

Jarek

Dne 29.06.2019 v 11:08 Chris via Groups.Io napsal(a):

https://winaero.com/request.php?18