From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Jarek.Krcmar
Sent: June-30-19 5:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Finding out of time in Nvda

Hi group,

I would like to know whether exists a possibility to find out in Nvda the
time.

Does exist an abbreviation for it?

--
Jarek

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Monte,

thank you for your information.

I am glad, it works.

Jarek

Dne 30.06.2019 v 13:55 Monte Single napsal(a):

Hold down the insert key and press f12 to hear the time.
Hold down the insert key and press f12 twice quickly and you will hear the
date.

I would like to know whether exists a possibility to find out in Nvda the
time.

Does exist an abbreviation for it?

--
Jarek

--
Jarek

And as a general helpful tip for this sort of thing, always check the Quick Commands Guide, which is simple when NVDA's running:

NVDA Key + N, H, Q   Opens the Quick Commands Reference in your default web browser.  Then search based on a keyword related to the command you're seeking.  Doing so for the word time takes you straight to the Report Date/Time command, which Monte's already given.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Samuel Kacer

Yeah, just press NVDA key + F12, by default.

Sarah k Alawami

How about nvda f12? Pressing this twice revieals the date as well.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here