From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Armando Maldonado
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Quick question regarding station playlist add-on

Hello,

I have the latest Station Playlist add-on and I am wondering if there's a hot key that will tell me how much time is remaining in a song? I usually have to alt tab out and in of the station playlist window, thanks.

Armando

Armando Maldonado

Thanks, got it. :)
Armando

Depends on where you are. From with SPL, it is Control+Alt+T, while outside, it is SPL Controller layer, R.

Cheers,

Joseph