Nvda and anouncing number of items

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi all,

I would like set Nvda to stop anouncing numbers of items.

Could you give me an advice, please?

Cheer

--
Jarek

Jarek,
I would like set Nvda to stop anouncing numbers of items.

Could you give me an advice, please?
NVDA Menu > Preferences > Settings > Object Presentation
Uncheck the box report object position information

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Marcio,

thank you very much, I was Nvda successfuly set so.

Jarek

Jarek

Jarek,