Weather_Plus 6.8 update available

Adriano Barbieri

Hi to every one,

Weather_Plus is currently unable to collect the city recurrences, there are currently problems with retrieving WOEIDs from the database, we hope it will be resolved as soon as possible.
See:
http://woeid.rosselliot.co.nz/
or:
http://www.woeidlookup.com/

Apart from that, however, the addon does work correctly.
This is the only site that still finds city events and provides the respective woeId code:
http://www.findmecity.com/

Changes in this version:
• updated flag necessary for the branches below;
nvda_snapshot_threshold and nvda_snapshot_threshold_py3_staging.
Weather_Plus can update itself, however you can download it from the following pages:
http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.8.nvda-addon
Or:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/Weather_Plus.en.html
I I wish thank Noelia, Abdel, Rémy, Zvonimir and all the translators for support this addon.

Greetings
Adriano