From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Paton
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 4:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] best site for addons

Hello,

I don't see some addons mentioned here, on the nv.access site. Where should I be going for the latest addons for example windows 10 app essentials?
What am I missing apart from a brain cell?

JP?

Sam Bushman

How do you add the emoticons?

I don't see some addons mentioned here, on the nv.access site. Where should I be going for the latest addons for example windows 10 app essentials?
What am I missing apart from a brain cell?

JP?

Chris

The official addons repository is...

https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

I don't see some addons mentioned here, on the nv.access site.  Where

should I be going for the latest addons for example windows 10 app

essentials?

What am I missing apart from a brain cell?

JP?

Luke Davis

Just to clarify: when you go to the NVDA menu, tools, Manage Add-ons, and select "get add-ons", which takes you to the page referenced in this thread a few times already, you aren't seeing Windows 10 App Essentials?

It is several headings down, but you should be seeing it there. If you aren't, then the webpage people gave you isn't going to help much.

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019, Joe Paton wrote:

I don't see some addons mentioned here, on the nv.access site. Where should I be going for the latest addons for example windows 10 app essentials?
What am I missing apart from a brain cell?

Sam asked:
How do you add the emoticons?
If you are using Windows 10, take a look at this post, made by Joseph on the Win 10 Forum. It will teach you a lot if not everything about the Windows 10 Emoji Panel.

Now, to keep it on topic, if you aren't on Windows 10 or even if you don't want to use the Emoji Panel, then there's an NVDA add-on which you can use. Check it here.

Hth
Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.