Topics

GoldWave add-on 19.04.1 #addonrelease

Hi all,

GoldWave add-on 19.04.1 is on its way.

IMPORTANT: a few weeks ago I announced on various channels that GoldWave 19.04 (in this case, 19.04.1) will be the last version to support anyone running Windows XP or Vista, GoldWave 5.x, and NVDA releases earlier than 2018.4. The time has come to say goodbye to this combination. Because of this, version 19.04.1 installer file will not be removed from the following link:

https://github.com/josephsl/goldWave/releases/download/19.04/goldwave-19.04.1.nvda-addon

You may have also noticed that the version shown is 19.04.1 despite the fact that it is July. I’ll explain why that is the case in a follow-up email.

Cheers,

Joseph