Topics

Various add-on updates: Easy Table Navigator, Enhanced Touch Gestures, Golden Cursor, Screen Curtain and others #addonrelease

Hi all,

The add-ons listed below will get updates in about an hour or so:

  • Easy Table Navigator
  • Enhanced Touch Gestures
  • Golden Cursor
  • Object location Tones
  • ObjPad
  • SystrayList
  • Virtual Review

Most of these resolves compatibility flags issue so people using alpha snapshots can test these add-ons. All of them are Python 3 compatible.

About the big announcement I hinted at: up next.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi,

Forgot to add that Screen Curtain will see an update today.

Cheers,

Joseph